The Allen School
Medical Assistant Program
Give yourself the tools you need to transition into a career in health care. The Allen School has been training students since 1961 – providing a practical and clinical classroom environment at two locations in Jamaica and Downtown Brooklyn.
Enroll in The Allen School to:
- Learn the medical skills needed in a competitive field, with programs tailored to meet the needs of the industry
- Participate in our accelerated certificate program, which can be completed in as little as 9 months
- Receive support and supervision from Allen School instructors
- Benefit from national career service assistance
- Enjoy the experience of our 50-year history as an established institution
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Allen School is licensed by the New York State Department of Education and nationally accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.